Canadian College of Ayurveda & Yoga Inc. is the first College in Canada to offer a two-year comprehensive diploma in Ayurveda and Herbal Medicine (D.A.H.M), which includes 2700 hours of in-class learning and training over two years, as well as 500 hours of clinical internship. CCAY is dedicated to academic offerings in Ayurveda and Yoga, two Indian Systems of Medicine and Healing, and Lifestyle Management Techniques that are widely recognized as a better way to live a healthy life.
Because our academic offerings are relevant to industry practices for better employment opportunities, the placement services provided to our graduates add significant value to the students’ employability. We hope to provide our students with heightened intellectual and cultural sensitivity through professional, ethical, and technological expertise in their chosen profession.
Nevertheless, our programs also have a refund policy for the students in case of a change of mind. We, CCAY, do not promise to offer refunds on training programs, including in-class learning plans, after a specific duration of time. Kindly continue reading our policy for further information regarding the refund policy for our courses.
Before we move forward with the refund policy, we have different fee payment plan options and methods for the students. Click here to know more about it before proceeding to the successful admission.
Here are the brief points to our refund policy that can help you at the time of withdrawal of yourself from our Programs:
- We do not offer to shift the tuition fee from one student to another. Similarly, we do not offer students to pay for one course and shift their tuition fee to another course that interests them later.
- If the student decides to cancel or withdraw their enrolment at any point during the course. They can submit a written request via email. Kindly send the well-documented email to the Admin office at email@example.com.
- A student can get a 100% refund of Tuition if they decide to discontinue before the commencement of the classes.
- The College and the student have the right to cancel the enrollment within the first three days of the first class. Make sure to track the starting date of the first class for such reason.
- There will be no refund if the student decides to withdraw or cancel after the program’s first three classes have been conducted.
- The $100 Application fee during the admission is not refundable.
- Eligible refunds will not include any interest or processing fees on the Tuition at any time.
- Any additional charges, fees incurred (i.e., credit card fees), etc., will not be refunded.
- Withdrawal or cancellation after the commencement of the first class still before the fourth class will result in a prorated refund calculated based on the number of hours completed to the total course hours.
- The refund due to the student is calculated using the last date of attendance of each program.
- Pro-rata per month deduction for classes expended until the receipt of cancellation request will be applied for respective Tuition plan options for eligible refund calculations.
- No tuition will be refunded if the student’s payments are not current or cleared, nor may any of their prior payments be applied to future programs or courses. We will seize the opportunity and rights of enrollment in other programs until the dues are not cleared for the previous program.
- Fees for all classes held up until the date of the cancellation are not refundable.
Refund Processing Time and Receiving
The refund processing time can take 60-days from the day the official written request of cancellation is received from the student. During this time, the admin office will look into the academic’s performance, attendance, and any dues that are cleared during the academic’s sessions.
Thus, we will proceed with the funds within 30-60 days, and we will contact the student as soon as their query is resolved.
Please visit our admin office for general information and queries or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.