[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Program Admission Procedure
Academic Requirement & Enrollment Registration Process:
The Canadian College of Ayurveda and Yoga accepts only a limited number of students per academic year into each of its classes due to huge demand. However, students are welcome to send their applications throughout the year and will be added to a waiting list for the next class if they are eligible. To be on the waiting list, one must fill out the application form, the eligibility criteria include filling the application form, fulfilling the admission requirements, and paying the initial course fee amount. This will ensure your seat for the following session.
- Prior to entering our Ayurvedic program, students are required to have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Applicants should have English proficiency as all classes will be taught in English
- Should have completed college-level anatomy and physiology course (not mandatory).
- Must be a permanent resident/citizen of Canada.
- Must have a valid WES degree evaluation of courses done (For foreign students only). An original copy of your completed Wes evaluation must be submitted to the College.
Please check with the Admissions Department to see if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are considered equally. CCAY does not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, or disability in its admissions process.
Steps in the Application Process & Enrollment Registration:
- Submission of the Application Form along with the $100 application fee
- Review of Student Application by School Administrators and Faculty
- Response to the Application – Written email/letter confirmation from CCAY
- Within 14 days of Acceptance, submit the required documents.
- Pay an initial payment of $500.00 for seat confirmation. (Applied to Tuition)
To begin the application process, enter your information below. Your required CAD $500 application fee can be paid by credit card during the application process.